So today I got talking to a good friend, we had a great time of fellowship sharing God’s word.
Some of the things I learnt:
- Life is never perfect, it has thorns and beautiful petals. What do you concentrate on? It is good to want good things and to want things to be perfect. But the truth is, life is not perfect and if we keep expecting things to be perfect, we just get disappointments. Be realistic.
- Accept each moment as it comes and enjoy life as it is. Don’t stress out about the things that didn’t work out! Always give thanks to God for them.
- God is outside of time, while we are limited with time, so we only see what’s present now; He’s seen your past, your present and your future and HE is planning the best for you!
- When you go to bed, thank God for how your day has been, and just lay all your burdens on HIM and find rest.
- When you ask God for something, if your hands are full with your worries, how are you supposed to accept anything from Him? Even if you try, you won’t hold it properly, it will eventually fall. But if you place your worries and cares on Him, then your hands are free to accept.
- When you wake up in the morning, it’s a new day, start fresh, don’t let yesterday affect today. “His mercies are new every day”. 🙂
MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU W-M.G.B ❤